Sunday, May 04, 2008

kiss me tender

WHOA WHOA WHOA. I've officially gained weight! And im not in the least happy about it. Yikeees. While boyf aimed to gained weight, i shall aim to lose weight! Guess what? Im still drinking oreo chocolate. Boooo! Losing weight is harddddd. I shall go running someday, yeah someday.. (:

Im so fucking worried that i'll flunk my maths, so worried that i actually dreamt of me failing it. WHAT THE F! POTS AND PANS! Rahhh. Irritating. I must buck up on my maths already. Shet! I can already picture Alicia Tan nagging nonstop about my result. KNS!

Seriously, in my point of view, i dont think that people who commit mistake should be awarded a death sentence, so long as they face the music and already turn over a new leaf. Hence, i dont see why all those stress and fuss that weiwei had to go through. Poor thing. Dont worry girl, you still have us. Go through all these obstacles, and everything will be fine. The sun will still be shining, we are still there for you!

Fuck off you people!

AND OH!

I've changed email! ADD ME !
tan.huiying@hotmail.com

No comments: